Who takes care of my road?

Letter Roads (A, H, P, etc.): Green County Highway Department

Number Roads (11, 81, 39, etc.): The Wisconsin Department of Transportation contracts with the Green County Highway Department to provide maintenance services such as plowing, mowing, brush cutting, etc.

Named Roads (Allen, Fox, Townline, etc.): Town, Village or City.  Please contact your respective Town, Village or City.

Show All Answers

1. What happens to deer carcasses on the highways?
2. Who takes care of my road?
3. Where can I place my mailbox?
4. What do I do if I believe that the Highway Department has caused damage to my personal property?
5. May I plant in the County Highway Right-of-Way (ROW)?
6. Where can I find information regarding my Wisconsin Driver’s License?
7. Can I place a memorial on the highway?
8. Can I purchase supplies from the Highway Department?
9. What are the guidelines for temporary signs along a roadway?
10. How do I replace my Rural Fire Number Sign?