Reach Green Early Head Start Comprehensive Home Visiting program
This program supports families through pregnancy until the child is 3 years old. It is a home visiting program designed for parents committed to spending 1.5 hours each week with a family advocate. The program also includes visits from a public health nurse to answer any questions parents and expecting parents may have.
The program provides:
- Developmental screenings to promote school readiness
- Socialization events twice a month
- Prenatal through early childhood health guidance
- Breastfeeding support
- Family and child goal setting and how to achieve those goals
The family advocate and public health nurse are there to support the family’s individual needs and goals.
- Pregnant, women, infants, and toddlers under three years old who live in Green County with a family income at or below the federal poverty guidelines.
Please contact Darla Estes, Program Manager at email@example.com or 608-334-3709 for more information or to fill out an application.