Inspections, Licensing and Complaints

Green County Public Health does not offer licensing or inspection services.The Wisconsin Department Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (DATCP) is responsible for the licensing and regulation of every public restaurant, swimming pool, campground, recreational education camp, lodging establishment, food operation, and vending machine business in the state of Wisconsin. The Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services is responsible for licensing tattoo and body art businesses, as well as others. Please see the links below for more information about licensing and filing complaints. 

Service Website Link
Restaurant/Food Production ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​License or Permit
Restaurant/Food Production Inspection
File a Complaint for a Restaurant/Food Retailor
Tattoo & Body Art Licensing
File a Complaint for a Business